the thing is | thethingisis

Rabu, 15 Februari 2017

the thing is Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/the-thing-is
the thing is meaning, definition, what is the thing is: used to introduce an explanation or an excuse: . Learn more.
The thing is - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
idioms.thefreedictionary.com/the+thing+is
Definition of the thing is in the Idioms Dictionary. the thing is phrase. What does the thing is expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
The thing is | Define The thing is at Dictionary.com
www.dictionary.com/browse/the-thing-is
The thing is definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
"The thing is ..." (formally) | WordReference Forums
forum.wordreference.com › English Only › English Only
Sep 24, 2013 - 3 posts - ‎3 authors
Please, how would you rephrase the phrase "The thing is ..." in a formal register? For example: ´I have a problem. The thing is, my boss gives ...
the thing is (phrase) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/the-thing-is
Define the thing is (phrase) and get synonyms. What is the thing is (phrase)? the thing is (phrase) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary.
etymology - "The thing is, is that..." - English Language & Usage Stack ...
english.stackexchange.com/questions/13056/the-thing-is-is-that
Feb 17, 2011 - It seems to treat "The thing [...] is"—the entire phrase—as the subject of the sentence. Of course, even if that were allowed, the comma ...
the thing is - Wiktionary
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/the_thing_is
English[edit]. Phrase[edit]. the thing is. (idiomatic, colloquial) Used to introduce the main point or issue. I'd like to come, but the thing is, I just can't afford it.
The-thing-is dictionary definition | the-thing-is defined - YourDictionary
www.yourdictionary.com › Dictionary Definitions › the-thing-is
Phrase. (idiomatic, colloquial) Used to introduce the main point or issue. I'd like to come, but the thing is, I just can't afford it. English Wiktionary. Available under ...
Urban Dictionary: The thing is
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=The%20thing%20is
Ted: Alot of Guy Ritchie films are similarly themed. Bill: I agree, but the thing is they all use different characters. Ted: That's because they are different films

Searches related to the thing is
the thing is formal
the thing is alec baldwin
the thing is synonym
the thing is blog
the thing is that meaning
the thing is poem
the thing is book
the thing is podcast

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar